28 de marzo de 2012

LET'S TALK, 29th and 30th of March



This week, one session only on Friday at 7pm where we will record some statements in favour of the public library and if time permits, discuss some recent events. Make your own statements or get some inspiration from the following links to famous quotations.
http://thinkexist.com/quotes/with/keyword/public_library/
http://www.useful-information.info/quotations/library_quotes.html
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/library.html
http://www.famous-quotes.com/topic.php?tid=705

Everyone welcome. For further details please ask at the information desk.

Please note that due to the Easter holidays there will be no sessions on 5th, 6th, 12th and 13th of April.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Somebody necessarily assist to make severely posts I'd state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular put up amazing. Excellent activity!

My homepage ... voyance par telephone

Anónimo dijo...

Its not my first time to pay a visit this site,
i am visiting this website dailly and get nice data from here all the
time.

Also visit my blog :: voyance gratuite

Anónimo dijo...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

Review my website - Tarot De Marseille